GET IN TOUCH
We're a small business with very centralised lines of communication, and we aim to respond to your questions and messages as quickly as possible. You can reach us via the following channels, in order of preference:
- Opening a support ticket on our Discord Server: locate the support-tickets channel on our server and open one according to instruction
- Discord DM (shoot for Flying)
- Email: Support@mechlovin.studio
- Instagram DM
FULFILLMENT AND SHIPPING
Please allow 2-3 working days for orders of in-stock items to be processed and shipped out. We ship worldwide using the following trackable services:
- DHL Express (3-5 working days): we run a contract with DHL Express via a local partner, so that shipping quotes for this fast and reliable courier are very reasonable, especially for larger orders. Can ship to anywhere in the world.
- USPS (12-15 days): available exclusively for US-based orders. Please note that the tracking status will show as "Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item" until the package is scanned at a local USPS facility.
- Vietnam Post (12-15 days): applied to Asian countries. As much as we love to support our national courier service, we only find it reliable enough when shipping to neighbouring countries.
- Royal Mail (15-20 days): applied to orders based in Europe, Canada and other countries. Please allow for 5-7 days for the tracking to go live after the package is scanned at a local UK Royal Mail facility.
While we pack VERY carefully, there are extremely rare occasions when the products arrive damaged or even deformed due to mishandling (that borderlines abuse) by courier personnel. If you find yourself in that unfortunate situation, please contact us immediately so we can work things out.
REPLACEMENT AND REFUND
All Mechlovin' products must pass very strict internal QC processes before being ready for shipping. However, we simply cannot completely discount the possibility of malfunction upon arrival. Please check your received items carefully before assembling, and contact us as soon as possible if you think they don't work as well as they should.
Things get more complicated after assembling, especially for PCBs, because many things can go wrong during the build and use of the finished boards. As a business run by enthusiasts that have deep roots in the community, we try to go the extra mile to support our customers in as many instances as possible. That's why we still deal with post-build issues on a case-by-case basis to provide the most beneficial outcome for our customers. You can always count on us being supportive.