The Infinity 87.5 is in the popular A87 form factor with Top-sided USB Type-C or Mini-USB and supports BOTH the F12 and F13 footprints, so it’s compatible with a number of TKL boards like Geonworks Frog/F1-8x; KFE-CE; Singa Jaguar, TGR Janes among many others.
There are various options for connector (Type-C or Mini-USB); thickness (1.6mm or 1.2mm) and spacebar stabiliser orientation (north or south facing). Please check your board and switchplate and consider your preferences to make sure you go for the right option. If you have any questions regarding compatibility, get in touch by joining our Discord Server
- Compatible with KBD8x MKII and likely similar boards that has an under-sided USB-C connector. Please leave a note with your order if you want the USB-C on the underside (default is topside).
- Also compatible with TKL boards that use a daughterboard.
- Powered by Atmega32U4 MCU (Rev. 1) or APM32F103 MCU (Rev. 2)
- Programmable via QMK and VIA
- Underglow and F-Row RGBs on Rev. 1
- Underglow RGB on Rev. 2
- PCB thickness: 1.6mm or 1.2mm (with stab shims included)
- USB Connector: Type-C or Mini-USB (breakable)
- Support JST for use with daughterboard
- ESD protection
- PCB color: Cold white; Matte black; Purple
- Immersion gold finish
- Supported layout
- Resource Page